- ABOUT US
- PHOTO GALLERY
- CONTACT US
Dr.Ankit Arora is the consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon from Delhi,India.He,been in this field for last 11 years, runs his own specialised and exclusive practise in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
To his credit, he has done his junior residency (non –academic),junior residency (academic) and senior residency from prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Having spent more than 6.5 years from AIIMS New Delhi-his field of interest are Impactions, Different types of dental implants, Orthognathic surgery(corrective jaw surgery),TMJ Procedures and aesthetic medicine in face(Botox, Dermal Fillers and Hair Transplant).
He has spent 16 months in Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre AIIMS New Delhi and has worked extensively in Emergency, ICU, Wards and Operation Theatres.
He holds experience in managing patient of various genre of trauma like mandible fracture, maxilla fracture,panfacial fracture and polytrauma cases handled with multispeciality like Trauma Surgery, Neurosurgery and Plastic Surgery.
He has done his Advance Training by doing
1. Basic Emergency Care Course –All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
2. Advanced Trauma and Life Support, Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Trauma Care Centre, New Delhi.
3. AOCMF Course- Principles in Craniomaxillofacial Fracture Management , Lucknow
4. Trauma Centre: Senior Residency of complete 1 year and 4 months of junior residency in Jai Prakash Narayan Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi.
5. He also has various international and national publications to his credit.